December 23, 2011

Fertility Friend = A Major Pain in My Rumpus

FerfilityFriend....pshhh.....that ain't no "friend!" I love it it one day and the next I hate it. As you can see from my chart below, I have yet to get any cross hairs. I got 2 positive OPK's on days 12 and 13 but that is the same time my temp began to rise. My CM was pretty inconsistent this month....I assume due to work stress, so I can't really count on that.

Unlike last month, I dont have any crazy dramatic rise.....just kind of slow and steady. I just want some crosshairs on my chart! Jeez! Once I get those, I will be fine. I'm a expert at the 2WW so I can patiently handle that. But the uncertainty of not knowing if FF thinks I OV'd is killing me!

The Femara that I was on day 3-7 during this cycle was supposed to ensure that I OV'd.....but at this point I don't have enough solid evidence. Maybe the Femara is the reason Im having such a slow rise. Good night......why do I put myself thru all this?!



I ordered a ferning microscope on Ebay this weekend. I'm super excited to get it and post about how it works for me!

-Buckeye Bud

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Ah technology that is supposed to make our life easier just drives us more nuts!!! Hopefully the Femara is the culprit of this madness!!

Buckeye Bud said...

It's gotta be that or the cold I've had for almost 2 weeks now :( I'm gonna skip the Femara in January and try to do it on my own again that month. I hate to put too much of that stuff in my body. It's a bit intimidating.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert