November 2, 2011

Trying something new

I finally went ahead and purchased a box of OPKs. The box brought about 7, I believe, in a generic, drug store, brand. I already took one, and got the following result:




Hence, I will NOT be ovulating within the next 24 - 48 hours. :-/

When I was done, and I wiped, I noticed what seemed to be some slight spotting. Similar to how my last spotting spree from the week of October 8th began. Maybe I'll have more answers tomorrow... At least I HOPE I will...

I hate waiting. I am one of the most impatient people alive. And all of this IF mumbo-jumbo is making me really antsy :( why can't I just be normal?! But, then again... What is normal, nowadays? :-/




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Good luck with those and super weird about the spotting, wouldn't it be great if there was a diagnostic machine, like in cars, that would just tell you what was going on???!!

Diva Bud said...

That would be awesome... Too bad people are tell busy inventing other things... Like aluminum wallets :-/

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert