November 1, 2011

I hope you all had a nice Halloween...maybe got some cute trick-or-treaters? We never get any at my house.

Similar to Diva, I ovulated last week. Since Mr. Curly Bud is 120% eager and ready to go, we've BDed like we mean business. ;o) AF is scheduled to show up next Friday so we'll see. After 2 miscarriages I am far from expecting anything great but it's hard not to get the first twinges of excitement and think about the "what if's" - both positives AND negatives. I'll kee you all posted.

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

In the game of TTC, one must always hope for the best, while expecting the worst... but try and stay positive, NO MATTER WHAT!! It really does help... chin up :)

Jess said...

Thanks Diva! I'll try to follow your advice.

BTW...congrats on AF!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert