November 1, 2011

Cramping is a sign of...

Who knows?! :( I have had some strange cramps and twinges. Not to mention that I threw up twice last week, all of a sudden. I don't know if it's the diet I'm on (using medication and metformin), or what... Mr. DBud made me POAS, but all I got was a BFN. Surprise, surprise.

According to my Period Tracker App, I am ovulating this week...





... On Thursday, to be exact. I guess we'll see. It's been so hectic lately, we haven't even BDed. We have been so exhausted and busy with other things. Gotta make time to get busy!!!!! :)

Anyway... Hope everyone had a nice Halloween! I can't believe it's already November... Hopefully some of us can cook up some Turkeys of our own this month ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert