November 22, 2011

And on CD14...

Ok, so I have been taking the OPKs since CD6. Every day has been blatanly negative. Last night I said something to Mr. CB about possibly not ovulating this month either because I haven't noticed any changes in my CF - dry as a bone. Ironically, this morning I was surprised with this:

Sorry the pic is so blurry. Maybe I was too excited to hold the camera still. We have been FWPing every other day so far. It looks like it's time to step things up a little though, huh?

I babysat for the BF this past weekend. I swear, if I can be so blessed I promise to try my hardest to not fuss and complain about the lack of sleep, the poopy diapers, the sore boobs or the post-partem bleeding. I promise that I will remind myself everyday how lucky I am to overcome such adversity while never forgetting and always remembering the babies I've lost.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to send a formal "WELCOME!" to Buckeye Bud. I'm sorry I haven't done this earlier but my poor old laptop struggles sometimes. Anyway, as I'm sure you are quite aware, this is an exceptional group of women. I have learned a tremendous amount since joining this blog and find immeasurable comfort in knowing that I am not alone in these struggles. I hope that Bloomin Babies is as therapeutic for you as it has been for me. And I wish you all the luck in the world in having a baby of your own!

5 comments:

Diva Bud said...

It looks like my BFP from back in Feb... I see a 2nd line!!!! Fingers crossed this is a sticky one :)

Buckeye Bud said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! Everyone has been so welcoming and understanding. Sticking together seems like the key to get thru this!

Best of luck to you and the rest of the ladies apart of this blog. Crossing my fingers and toes that a baby finally happens for you!

Curly Bud said...

Thanks ladies for the positive feedback!

Diva: Here's to *hopefully* August babies!

Buckeye: Thanks for the well wishes. Sending the same to you!

Diva Bud said...

YESS!!! August 2011 just might be "the month"... ::fingers super crossed::

Curly Bud said...

Yes ma'am! ;o)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert