August 4, 2011

Nothing Great

So I am doing a quick post.... more or less to say hey I am still here. I seriously can't wait for this move to be over with. There is so much going on that I haven't been able to focus on anything else. Well, I do try to, but it usually doesn't work.

Unfortunately, no update on my TTC progress as I will have to wait till we finally get to where we are going. The movers packed up our stuff today and will load it into a truck on Monday. Then we just have some more final things to finish here and then we hit the road the next Monday.

It's crazy everything that is going on... I'll just be glad once we get settled in to our home there and can focus on TTC and other things we need to think about again.

Hope all of you are doing well.


0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert