May 31, 2011

All messed up

Today is day 5 of my new cycle and the last day of AFs visit (thank God). I was anxious for her to arrive so I can start a new cycle already, but I definitely didn't look forward to the symptoms. And let me say, AF came with a vengeance!!! The cramps and bloating were out of control. The upside was that I am finally not constipated anymore (I know, TMI, but seriously!). So I am glad to be on a new, fresh cycle. :) too bad my period tracker app is all out of whack now... :-/




My next cycle should begin June 30th... So I made a note of that.

Someone I know suggested going to the dollar store and getting the OPKs and PTs to prepare for the Summer ;) hopefully we'll be able to BD a lot... Practice helps ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Good luck I hope your cycles go smoother this time around and get back to normal. It is always good to practice!!:)

Cactus Bud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cactus Bud said...

I'd really suggest using a BBT and tracking temps in fertility friend in conjunction with the OPKs if you aren't already doing so.

I found out that I apparently O later since my m/c by doing this...which was pretty key info in terms of getting pg again.

Good luck! My fingers are majorly crossed for you!

Diva Bud said...

Thanks, ladies :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert