March 8, 2011

Moving & The 2WW

Today is day 8 of my 2ww! I am so lucky that I have way too much going on right now to even think of the 2ww. The Mr. & I have been so busy getting things for our new home I have barely had time to breathe. Still need to get some essential appliances (fridge, washer, dryer) but things are coming along. I have been packing up our little apartment, who knew how much stuff we actually crammed into this little one bedroom apartment. We signed all the papers this morning. I feel like that was the last final big step. I can’t believe we are going to be homeowners in 3 days! We have our final walk through on Thursday, which I am going to use to measure some closets and figure out what paint colors I like best so I can do a home depot run. I am getting so excited.

As for the 2WW, I have had a lot more little twinges of pain in my tummy. I am hoping that is a good sign but trying not to get my hopes up too much. I feel like the big letdown is one of the hardest parts of these treatments. Well, I am off to pack some more. I am the packing queen right now! So excited for our big move this weekend but anxious because there is still so much to do!

All my love to everyone & hopeful thoughts to everyone TTC

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert