February 8, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

It's the day AF is due to arrive!!! I am planning on taking my last CBEPT tomorrow morning, as well as purchasing some digitals when I get out of work (CBE digital - unless anyone recommends anything better) and, hopefully, by the end of the week we will have a better idea of whether this cycle was a bust or not...

I am so freakin' nervous!!!!! Ever since my first faint positive came up, thoughts have been running through my head at a million miles per hour... If this is it, are we ready? Will we be able to actually do this? How about the continuation of my career? Only time will tell... But I guess the first question to answer will be if we will be opening a new chapter in our lives in about 8 months or so... Eeeeeeek!!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Buttercup Bud said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear the results!

Sunflower Bud said...

Good luck! CBE digital is the best one. I got my positive 6 days before my missed period!

Diva Bud said...

Thanks ladies :) Hopefully I will have an answer by tonight...

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert