February 16, 2011

Final Medical Update/Follow-Up

I called the Doctor's office to follow up on yesterday's appointment and blood work. I found out that I am A positive (yay! No RhoGAM shot) and that my HCG level was at 1... Good news, I guess.

When I get out of work, I will pick up my prescription to help the process along a bit, so we can put this past us... At least one can hope :-/

Still, it's even hard to put something like this behind you when TheBump and BabyCenter keep sending e-mails about the progress of my pregnancy (which no longer exists), even though I updated my account to show no due date :-/ going to have to look at that again and make sure it has been changed correctly.

Thanks for the continued prayers and support, ladies! I really appreciate it :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Magnolia Bud said...

(((Hugs))) I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hate hearing about another Bud who has to join the loss club. Thinking of you!

PB&J Bud said...

I feel for you. I know the pain you are going through right now. It's tough but each day it does get a little better. I am still not healed from my chemical pregnancy (which was Dec 4) and I don't think I ever really will. I still have my days where I have an overwhelming feeling of sadness. But what gets me through is knowing that one day I will get THE baby I was always meant to have. The one God always intended for me to mother. Hang in there ((hugs)).

Buttercup Bud said...

((HUGS))

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert