February 11, 2011

The excitement is really starting to build...

I was able to make our 1st appointment with the OB/GYN. This is not the first time that I see this Dr., but I haven't seen her since I was a single, unmarried, woman. When I switched insurances, she wasn't covered so I had my annual with another Dr. who was. Now that I am on a different, better, Health Insurance Plan, I can go back to seeing her. Coincidentally she is sharing a practice with the Dr. I was seeing recently, so it all works out :)

Our 1st Appointment is February 28th at 3pm. We are going to confirm pregnancy, check on everything, and hear the heartbeat for the 1st time!!!!! Mr. DBud is VERY excited, and I am ECSTATIC!!!!! We have decided to wait until after that appointment to tell our Parents and Families. We want to make sure everything is ok, and confirm everything, before we get everyone all excited.

This also gives us a chance to decide exactly what we want to do to share the news... I was thinking about getting a cute baby bib that says I love Grandma and I love Grandpa and packing it with a sonogram picture or picture of the positive test... Something like that. How did you all share the big news??






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunflower Bud said...

I love how excited you are!!!

I can't really give any advice on telling family. I was so shocked by that I was pregnant because we were given such a low chance of success that I blurted out "Holy crap, I'm pregnant" when I called my mom and sister. I couldn't even come up with a special way to tell DH because I was so shocked!

Buttercup Bud said...

So excited for you!!!

Cherry Bud said...

I am so excited for you!

We told my parents At Christmas and his the day after christmas. For mine, we bought a bib that said "Baby's first Christmas" and gave it to them. For his parents (and entire family. About 20 all told), we put a tshirt on the youngest niece that said "I'm getting a new cousin!"

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert