October 25, 2010

Welcome to Town, Cycle 4!

Here we are. AF has come and gone, and I am ready to start over. HUZZAH!

I'm telling myself to feel optimistic about this cycle for a few reasons. Number one being that I have cleared the requisite three cycles post-BCP that it should take for my body to regulate. Never mind that my body has never been what one might call regular. Details, that's what they are, and hardly ones worth mentioning.

Secondly, my Mother is thoroughly convinced that this is TOTALLY my cycle. She looked at me all serious-like the other night and said "Look at me. It will happen soon." It was all very prophetic sounding, though I'm not sure what this says about my future child. Will he/she be born at the solstice and be the One?

I get that I'm grasping at straws here, but the beginning of a new cycle does this to me. After the monotonous waiting through a super long Pre-Ovulatory phase, then a freakishly long luteal phase and finally being back where I can DO something, is pretty darn exciting.

Plus, I'm totally BD-ing tonight. I guess its not really BD-ing though, if I'm still waiting to O. But seriously, it's been like a week because of AF. Unacceptable.

Hoping you love me even when I am inappropriate,
Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert