October 25, 2010

Starting Over

I think it is safe to welcome AF back for another visit... as she has just arrived (not totally, but I am spotting pretty heavily, so I can pretty much bet that she is here to stay). I kind of had a feeling, because my temp dropped slightly this morning... not below the line, but it did somewhat drop from where it had been hanging out...

I was staying positive after my BFN on Friday, when I POAS on 13dpo (I wanted to post about that today, but AF beat me too it)... I knew it was to early to test, but I just had to! Even Fertility Friend told me to wait until 18dpo, which would've been this Wednesday (I was 16dpo today), but now I have a couple of sticks, waiting to get peed on, that will just have to wait! The good thing is I got an OPK with my sticks, so I will give it a whirl this month, and see how it goes...

We will probably be welcoming a new cycle soon, TTC Cycle#2, for Mr. DBud and I. I am feeling ok about it. I felt really good about the progress we made this month, and thought that maybe, just maybe, it would've been the month... but I am sure you may recall my post where I mentioned not getting my hopes up about TTC Cycle#1 (actually, there might be multiple, because I have mentioned this a few times). We will just try again, and try to stay positive, even if it takes longer than we would like... the least we can do is try, and keep our chins us. Nothing wrong with practicing the BD in the meantime ;)

I wanted to take a moment to tell my fellow Buds, dealing with their own Fertility Issues that I am thinking of you, and praying for you. We are all in this together... we are all in different places in our TTC Journey, but we are all here for the same reason, and we all understand each other. I am sending positive vibes and baby dust to all of you! Sooner or later, it will be y(our) turn :)

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert