October 22, 2010

The Little Beta That Could

Beta #2 is back. Not good news, but not necessarily bad.

HCG is at 67, progesterone at 17.5

They wanted to see it go up to 80, but the nurse told me that because the numbers are lower, sometimes there is a margin of error when they test the blood. In actuality, my numbers could be higher (yes, they could be lower too, but I'm trying not to think of that).

So I will go in on Tuesday to have my 3rd draw. They want my numbers to be around 220. That seems like such a large jump from 67, and it makes me extremely nervous.

My only symptoms right now are fatigue and sore BBs - no nausea and I'm still able to to go the bathroom (TMI?).

So again, its a waiting game for the most impatient girl in the world.

2 comments:

Blueberry Bud said...

I hope you get great news at your next beta. Thinking of you.

Golden Bud said...

How's it going--any news? I'm rooting for you!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert