October 19, 2010

The CD1 Dance and the Cramps from Hades

This is the entry I started to write yesterday:

I'm doing it.

The CD1 Dance.

I don't know if you've ever seen it, but one engages in it when a monstrosity of a cycle comes to an end on its own and one can finally start trying again for Baby CB.

I've never, in my entire life, been so happy to see AF. I could kiss her, cramps and all.

How naive I was.

Apparently AF is so angry at having not been able to visit for the past three months that she is making up for it now in the form of "Cramps from Hades"

So I take it back. All of it. I never want to see AF again. Ever.

Hugs to both Golden Bud and Magnolia Bud. Hoping and Praying for good news for both of you.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert