September 17, 2010

Testing at 8DPO=BFN!

So, I'm in a much better place emotionally today, and am about to head out for a run before work.

Before I got dressed, though, I tested! First test of my life, and it wasn't that exciting--I almost didn't take it, because my head was shouting "Magnolia Bud, it's only 8DPO--don't do it!" I knew the possibilities of a positive test were so slim...but I had 25 spankin' new test strips sitting under our sink. After the required 5 minutes, there wasn't even a hint of a second line.

Tomorrow is Yom Kippur, the holiest day of the Jewish year. The 24-hour fast starts tonight, so I won't be testing again until Sunday morning (at a more respectable 10DPO, if my temps are still high). To our readers who are fasting, have an easy fast.

Talk to you all once I've eaten again!

Lots of love,
Magnolia Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert