September 14, 2010

OMG, Just Give Me The Dirt !

I posted a couple of days ago about waiting for the results of Mr. JB's SA. They had told him on Friday when he called (SA done on Thursday) that they should get the results in over the weekend, and would call him on Monday. So, of course being the annoying Mrs. JB that I am, I bugged him via email all day to call and find out the results. Well, he got really busy and was not able too, and I was too scared to! So, he promised me he would call first thing this morning. When 11:50 rolled around, and I knew that the office would be going on lunch at 12, I decided to call myself. The nurse is really nice, but I am so frustrated now! She said that the results came in yesterday afternoon, but the doctor was not in the office, so he would look at them today. I figured she meant that he would look at them and she would call me back with the results, but she clarified that he looks at them at the end of the day, and then depending on the results either he will give us a call or she will, and we should hear within a couple of days. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I have to wait a couple of more days???? I think I am going to explode.

And the waiting begins...again!

June Bud
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert