September 14, 2010

Double digits!

As of today, I am officially 99 days from my due date! I can't believe I'm at this point already! I have my first glucose screen for gestational diabetes tomorrow, and my shower is in just 3 short weeks. Time has really flown by!

Since I've last posted, we've made a lot of progress on the nursery. A crib and armoire have been ordered and will be delivered next Friday. And one of our best friends from college, and a former roommate of my husband, has painted the nursery a pretty blue and yellow color scheme. We both absolutely love it! Check it out:


I'm definitely starting to feel the 2nd tri honeymoon period come to an end. I'm achy all over and it's getting harder and harder to move around easily. Some days I have to be pushed out of bed like a whale. I know it will all be worth it, and in a little over 3 months, I'll have my baby boy here and all will be good.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats on being that much closer to the big day! I love your nursery so far!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert