September 16, 2010

Good news, bad news

Went to my RE's local office today for my suppression check and lucky me we're in limbo again.

Bad news: I have a cyst on my left ovary.
Good news: The nurse says that because my lining is thin and my period started, the cyst is likely non-functioning, meaning it's probably not producing hormones and therefore won't affect my cycle.
Bad news: If my estrogen level comes back at 50 or higher, I have to delay the cycle and keep coming in every 4-5 days until the cyst goes away. I'll know this afternoon what my level is.
Good news: Because I have a cyst, my insurance will cover the ultrasound today.

Now we wait.

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Aw, cysts suck! I hope the good news outways the bad for you. Good luck!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert