August 8, 2010

I've become THAT girl!

This weekend has been pretty good. We did not do very much, which was nice...but, as I get ready to return to work, I am starting to get nervous about dealing with TTC, the heartbreak, and keeping positive at work. I have become that girl...

Friday night, Mr. JB came home, and told me that he had just gotten off the phone with his grandmother. She had informed him that his cousin (who was recently married) and his new wife are pregnant. I was in the middle of standing in the laundry room folding clothes. I stopped mid fold, looked at him, dropped the shirt and dissolved into tears. My poor, poor hubby. He did not know how to react. I think he felt bad that he had told me. He said he probably shouldn't have. Well, HELLO! I would find out EVENTUALLY. They might live out of state, but that does not mean I won't ever see them, or hear about them! They are family!!!

So, I proceeded to get a grip on myself, and decided to distract myself by jumping online and checking emails. BAD BAD BAD IDEA! I opened my Facebook account to find an email from a friend of mine, that he and his wife are also expecting. That was it...I shut the computer down, turned the tv off, turned the lights off and went to bed. I had had enough! I know...I shouldn't let it get to me...but, I can't help it.

Maybe someday it won't bother me so much...

June Bud

2 comments:

Sarcastic Bud said...

I totally understand what you are going through as I often feel the same way. Its normal, and its OK.

I hope you feel better.

Cherry Bud said...

It's completely ok to feel that way. I can't count how many times I've cried over facebook updates of old friends who are pregnant.

Feel better! ::Hugs::

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert