March 15, 2010

I Don't Even Recognize Myself: AKA Monitoring Update #2.6

I'm not going to hem and haw and try to be all literary with this blog post. I'm just going to stick to the facts. And the fact is I'M A FREAKIN' ROCKSTAR!!!


My E2 yesterday was 1130. I never even got that high last time AFTER trigger. I bet I get to 2k after trigger this time. My highest E2 last cycle was between 1000 and 1100. This is CRAZY!!
My lining is 17 and trilaminar. Like i've said - my lining doesn't seem to be my problem. At all.

Measurements... check out these babies!!!!
  • left ovary: 23x17, 18x17, 19x16, 17x14, 25x16, 19x17, 18x15, 19x19
  • right ovary: 19x17, 19x17, 20x16, 19x16, 23x14, 18x13, 19x18
Dr Z thinks we're going to get 12 mature eggs at retrieval!!! Oh, and speaking of retrieval; it's going to be Wednesday. I'm triggering tonight!

So, now I'm just waiting for the call. Sometime this afternoon, Nurse F will call me with the details for my trigger and retrieval. The trigger has to be given at an EXACT time. I was able to find someone to work for me tonight, so I can leave at 7pm and be home by 7:30pm. Hopefully, trigger will be after that, but i'll take it to work with me, just in case. One of the nurses has done IVF, and she knows that i'm cycling. I'm sure if I need her to, she can trigger me.

Is it weird that I'd rather have Mr DB do it, instead of a trained nurse?

Who cares... I can't believe it's happening!! And I can't believe my ovaries are working! It took maximum doses for 10 1/2 days... but it's working!!!

Trigger is tonight!!

7 comments:

Flora Bud said...

that is awesome!!!! GL tonight

Sooz said...

Those are great numbers!! Yay! I'll be sending great big positive vibes your way for a successful retrieval!

Kiki said...

OMG! You used JEM! I love that!!!

You're "truly outrageous"

:)

GL with the trigger!

Stef said...

I'm so excited!!! Oh and I love Jem! :) You are a rock star, and I can't wait to find out how this cycle turns out, and how many of those babies you are going to end up with!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wooo hoo!! GL!

Ms. Understood said...

Congrats! Things are looking great. Good luck at the trigger.

Jen J. said...

Awesome news!! GL with the ET!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert