March 16, 2010

A non-update

CD22 and no O yet.

I took some Motrin about a week ago. I had a migrane and I was far from home and desperate during my moot court competition. It looks like that may have delayed O for me this cycle.

I cannot call to schedule my HSG until CD1, so I am in TTC limbo at the moment. We are waiting to schedule Mr. Sassy Bud's S/A until CD1 also. On the off chance I were to get PG this cycle, I don't want to waste $150 on an uneccessary test.

Last night Mr. Sassy Bud and I watched this movie:


Photo Credit


If you haven't seen it, I would definitely recommend watching it. While the views were slanted (as most documetaries are), it still gave us a lot to think about as far as what we want to happen at the birth of our (imaginary) child.


Hopefully my next update will be a 2ww!

2 comments:

mrs.messi said...

I just watched the first 1/2 the other night. Very interesting. I will still be giving birth in a hospital, with my OB - but I will be very wary of the medical interventions! Good stuff.

Ms. Understood said...

I saw it a while ago and I really liked it (probably because it supports my views, LOL). I am all for a hospital birth. I don't think it has to be horrible (and I plan to have one), but it can be less invasive and involved and that's how I plan to have it.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert