February 15, 2010

I'm a Bad Bud

I had planned to hop on and write about my appointment on Friday but instead, I was snowed in with no Internet access. Isn't that fun!? NOT!

I am 22 weeks and 1 day today, and I finally have a noticeable bump that everyone has been admiring lately. I had to go Saturday to invest in maternity pants for work. At the doctor's on Friday, I had gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks! Granted, I hadn't gained anything last month, so I guess that I'm due. Little BrainyBud is behind my belly button, but I didn't need Dr. K to tell me that.... LO has been kicking the back of my belly button and it is so strange!

We went consignment shopping on Friday where LO got 2 pair of jeans, 1 pair of railroad OshGosh overalls, a Tommy coat for winter, a sleeper, a turtleneck, and an Atlanta Braves onsie in honor of my mom! LOL! She'll make him into a baseball player, I just know it! I also got 1 dress, 2 2pc outfits, and 4 shirts from Motherhood at the consignment shop for $60 so that wasn't bad.

I haven't had the best Valentine's yesterday because I was layed up in bed with my heart beating out of my chest. I thought I'd have to call the doctor, but it quit after about 3 hours. Oh well, that's all for now.

Faith, Love and Baby Flutters (behind the belly button),
Mrs. BrainyBud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert