February 15, 2010

FINALLY got fert report #2!!

I literally thought I would die waiting for today's report. Seriously. I have definitely been trying very hard to think positively & be optimistic after my semi depressing post yesterday, but it has really been rough. I have been constantly praying & thinking positive thoughts about our 4 embies, and so far, combined with everyone else thinking of us, I feel like it is working! The good news is: all 4 are still growing & dividing!!! Big Smile I'm so happy/relieved to hear this....so far, we have (the nurse said they just look @ the # of cells @ this point; didn't/couldn't provide grades):

1 - 5 cell
2 - 4 cells
1 - 2 cell

I am scheduled for a 3dt tomorrow @ 2:45pm. Since I have been out of work for almost 2 weeks, I plan on going into the office for the morning & then leaving early to go to the ET. At around 1pm, Mr. Worry Bud will come by my job to pick me up & we'll head over to my RE's main office (where all the ERs & ETs take place) & get there by 2:15pm.
Then, I have to do 24 hours bed rest. I will likely work from home on Wednesday while I finish out my 24 hours of bed rest. My nurse says there is still a chance for a 5dt on Thursday, but she won't really know until tomorrow morning around 10am. I would be okay with waiting until Thursday, but either way, I definitely want to transfer at least 2! And tomorrow, I'll definitely remember my penguin socks Chef Bud sent me. ;oP

Thanks to all of you who have been thinking of us, praying for us, sending us positive vibes, etc. I KNOW they are working, so please keep them coming...my embies need them!

Please God, let this be it for us.


 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert