February 27, 2010

Another Cycle Down

Well, AF showed again after a 9-day LP.

I'm still on the TTC train. I just can't bring myself to TTA. If this is our cycle, I would be completely thrilled, despite EDD timing. I am sure I can figure out a way around taking a whole term off, either by appealing to take exams the following term, since there is obviously a medical reason, or taking some exam-less electives.

I have my annual ob/gyn appointment this Thursday. I assume they will be referring me to an RE since this is our 14th month of TTC. My plan with the RE is to have them do a S/A for Mr. Sassy Bud. If everything looks good on that end, then I will worry about our next steps at that point. Now that I'm sure I'm ovulating, the only concern on my end is my short LP. Hopefully I will get some guidance on that between my gyn and the RE.

I never expected TTC to be such a "process."

2 comments:

Erica said...

Stay strong Sassy Bud! I had the same thing with spotting and after 2 months of clomid we are finally 10 weeks pregnant! So there is gold at the end of that tunnel. I hated my short LPs. I felt like I never got a fair shot at trying each month. So happy we saw a RE! Good luck!!

-- Ms. Obsessive Bud

Jen J. said...

GL Sassy Bud! Hope your Dr or RE can help you figure out how to get your BFP soon!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert