January 3, 2010

Disappointed

Well, AF reared her ugly head yesterday. No baby this cycle. Welcome to the New Year.

Mr. Nerdy Bud was so great yesterday -- reassuring me that we'd keep trying and that everything will be alright. I know it's only the first cycle, but we tried *so hard.* I haven't been on BC for a year. I don't know what could've happened, and that's what's driving me crazy.

How do you girls do this? Just keep trying month after month, staying positive?

I think the hardest thing was being with my siblings all last week, seeing them with their babies and wondering what it would be like to be a mom, too. I took some portraits of each little family with their babies, and while it was fun, it made me a little sad, too.

Here are some of my favorites:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On a brighter note, today is my one-year anniversary being married to Mr. Nerdy Bud. I can't help but think how great it would be if we were celebrating a little something extra. But I guess it's not meant to be.

We're going to dinner tonight at a fancy Italian restaurant and we got small trinkets to exchange for gifts. Christmas was really good to me this year (a Canon Digital Rebel XS), so I don't expect much.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and thanks for listening!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Worry Bud said...

Happy Anniversary! Your sisters & their families are so cute! And I'm jealous of your Christmas present. :o)

GL this cycle!! I promise it gets a little easier after the 1st few months.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert