January 3, 2010

one day more

This past 2 weeks have been filled with more emotions than I've ever had in my life.

12 days ago, I had nothing but hope for a successful cycle. Today, I'm so afraid the IVF cycle didn't work, that I can't even breathe.

Tomorrow i'm going to have the answer to my question, "was all of this worth it?"


Mr DB is SO positive. He just feels like this worked. He's my strength - my hope...


I'm trying so hard to keep strong. I don't know how I'm going to get through the next few days if this didn't work.


I'm so scared.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Tons of prayers headed your way!!!

Worry Bud said...

GL DB - I am thinking of you today & hoping for the best news - your BFP!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert