December 7, 2009

2nd Trimester here I am!!

I am so excited that we made it to the 2nd Trimester. It seems like those constant fears that I had a month or so ago are ancient history. I feel great! In fact, this morning I thought to myself that I didn't even feel pregnant. Boobs don't hurt as much, I had minimal nausea to begin with, so that has even decreased, I'm not really showing yet, just looks like bloat. But I have to have faith that Baby Hopeful Bud is still in there growing. Mr. HB and I still smile over the recording of our baby's heart from last week. It is still the most precious, sweetest sound I have ever heard. Woosh woosh woosh woosh woosh! Mr. HB shares it with almost everyone he comes in contact with. He is such a proud daddy.

According to thebump.com, Baby HB is the size of a lemon this week. I can't wait to be able to feel him or her kicking inside of me. It's weird, I keep having dreams that we are having a baby boy, but during the day I find myself calling the baby she. Either way, we will be thrilled. I can't believe we will know what we are having in less than two short months.


I bought the cutest Parents-to-be ornament to hang on our Christmas Tree. I love adding new ornaments, next year we will get to add Baby's 1st Christmas. I can't wait!



I continue to hope and pray for all on you where ever you are on your journey! Happy Holidays!!

1 comments:

Jen J. said...

Yay HB! I am so happy for you...congrats again!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert