November 13, 2009

When will it end???

Our last M/C was so different than this one... 4-5 days of normal period bleeding and some sharp cramps on and off. This time around it has been terrible. So much bright blood and tissue that it scares me. Today I started bleeding again and started having cramps.

Since Monday I have had heavy red bleeding (a pad an hour) and liver looking tissues the size of my palm come out each time I go to the restroom (at once while I was walking at home) and no cramps until Wednesday afternoon. Then it slowed down to brownish spotting so I thought it was ending. Boy was I wrong.

This morning I have started have cramps and started bleeding again with small blood clots.WTH is going on???? I called the doctors and they told me this is normal, I can bleed up to 7 days.

I just want it to be over with already so we can move on and start testing.

Ugh... TGIF.


1 comments:

Jen J. said...

I'm so sorry Flora Bud. I hope it slows down so you can at least attempt to enjoy your weekend.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert