November 18, 2009

Holy Moly, I'm Pregnant!

Well, this crazy cycle was "the one!!!" I am so freaking excited, you wouldn't even believe it!

Ok, so here is how it all went down:

You guys remember this post and this post? Well, apparently a weird cycle and lots of stress = baby. Who knew?

I hit 10 DPO on Monday (11/16) and had talked to my good friend Stephanie about whether or not I should test soon or wait until Friday (11/20). We both concluded that I should wait. Well, all night Monday night, I could not get my mind off of it and when I went to bed I prayed really hard for God to give me some sort of sign of what I should do. Well, he did just that. Usually when Mr. SB wakes me up to take my temp, I take it and go right back to sleep. Not Tuesday morning, I had to pee so bad and was wide awake. So, I tested and what do you know? "Pregnant" appeared. I stood up and said "Yes!" like I had just scored a touchdown or something. I then pulled my pants up and calmly walked into the bedroom and said to Mr. SB "Babe, I have to show you something." He looked at the test and said "Alright!" and hugged and kissed me and quickly claimed "My sperm work!"
So, what's next? My first doctor's appointment is on December 1st at 1:45 and Mr. SB is going to go with me. Woohoo!

9 comments:

Stef said...

See, I told you not to listen to me! lol. I'm so incredibly happy for you! I loved the line about saying yes like you had scored a touchdown! lol. Mr. SB is funny too! So glad you have your first appointment scheduled and I hope that you and the hubs enjoy it, it all goes by so quickly! Can't wait for another update in just a couple of weeks! :)

Sugar Bud said...

Thank you Steff!

Courtney said...

That is amazing!!! Congrats to you!!!!

Momma J said...

Ah Sugar Bud great post and I'm thrilled for you and Mr. Sugar Bud.

Congratulations

Blessed Bud said...

Congrats Sugar Bud!

Brainy Bud said...

I'm so happy for you! Your DH is funny and I can't wait to hear about your 1st appointment! Congratulations!

Flora Bud said...

kind of late, but TOUCHDOWN!!!!!
Congrats so happy this was your cycle, the craziness pays off.

2 Dog House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugar Bud said...

Thank you girls!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert