November 9, 2009

Cycle 9, Cycle Day 12

So I'm almost at the mid-month point of this cycle. I'm surprised at how quickly the past two weeks have gone by...very unusual for me! I think I've done a better job at not thinking about TTC so much and have not stalked my chart on FF every few hours. =) So far this month, I've done my 5 days of femara, and today is day 3 on the vivelle dot patch. The patch is estrogen, and the doctor said it should help make my lining thicker. I go on Wednesday for my follicle and lining check, and I hope they have good news for me. If all goes as planned, I should do the HCG trigger shot Wednesday night which means ovulation before the week is over.

Like every other cycle, I have high hopes for this month, but at the same time I just can't picture myself getting a BFP. Hoping that I get a great Thanksgiving surprise!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert