October 7, 2009

Stupid LP!

I hate my LP...uggh, it's so annoying that it's so short. I guess I am annoyed b/c I think I'm just about to O here in the next day or so. I am starting to get O pain & have had EWCM for the last two days. My OPK this afternoon was not + but was darker than it has been this cycle, so I'm sure O is right around the corner. Now don't get me wrong, I am very happy that my body is doing at least that part right, but today it just feels disheartening that I know that when I O, it's only a matter of time until AF arrives. I am trying to be optimistic, so hopefully it'll be longer than 4 days like last cycle & hopefully my PCP Dr. will take this seriously when I talk to her about this on Friday @ my appointment for my physical.

I talked to my dad today and he told me that I need to stop stressing so much about getting pg & that I was on BCPs for so long that I just need to give it time. He's probably right, but I still think it's really weird to have such a short LP...there's definitely something not right about that. So, I'm continuing to pray that God enables my LP to correct itself or he helps my Dr. to help me. I'll update after my appointment on Friday...hopefully it'll be good news!

3 comments:

Obsessive Bud said...

I totally feel your pain. Good luck with your PCP! I have a great feeling about it!

Worry Bud said...

Really?! Thanks OB...that makes me smile, I hope your feeling is right!

Flora Bud said...

GL at your Appointment, I hope that your PCP can give you some answers.

Always follow your gut feeling, everyone is going to tell you not to stress it out, but only you know when there is something wrong with your body.
GL and keep us updated!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert