October 12, 2009

Scared

To test. I'm 15 DPO with no AF yet. AF should have arrived already. I have zero tests on hand to prevent the temptation to test early. I'm scared of either possible results. BFN means that it's highly likely that we might have some issues. BFP means I have to deal with morning sickness and a toddler at the same time.
And it's snowing here. The thought of having to get Little Daisy Bud bundled up in his little snowsuit and in to the car seat makes me cringe. I may have to brave it so that I don't have to wait in indecision much longer.
Symptoms so far (whether they are AF, in my head, or pregnancy related): Extreme bloating, tiredness, slight nauseousness.

2 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

I say test. At least, you'll have some answers =) Keep us updated.

Dandelion Bud said...

At 15 DPO I can get behind testing. However, bundling up the baby in the car in the snow.... maybe just ask DH to pick something up on his way home from work.....
good luck DB!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert