October 23, 2009

Just Hangin' Around

So, this cycle I am just hanging out. I am continuing to chart because it helps me know my body. However, I am not stressing over it and I am not looking at my chart after I put in the info. I put it in and then go to another website.

There really isn't much to say. I am hopeful, but not too hopeful. I am focusing on everything except TTC. I think I am in the mind frame of "If I don't think about it, it will happen". So, we will see.

I am on CD 8, so perhaps this time next week I will be ovulating and then we will see just how calm I am then.

The only news I have for you is that we close on our house in 2 weeks. That's right, 2 weeks from today (Friday, October 23rd). We are so excited!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert