October 6, 2009

Fruit Forecast


Well, I don't have much to report - it seems this waiting game from my last appointment to my next (tomorrow) has been very uneventful! So, I'm checking in with my 15 week fruit report! Here's what Baby GB is up to this week:


Baby's now the size of a naval orange!

Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.






Photo Credit


Tomorrow is our next appointment and hopefully all will go well! I know we get to hear the heartbeat again but I think it should be pretty quick beyond that. For the first time though I have a list of questions to ask Dr. C! Why I haven't asked some of these sooner is beyond me but pretty much every time I leave I think of a question I should have asked.

  • What hospital do we deliver at? There are two - not sure if we get to choose of if her practice designates one?!
  • Flu shots - wasn't going to get either however, I'd like to know my options and what she thinks. Honestly, if she can do them right there I might just end up getting them. Better safe than sorry right?

  • Quad Screens & other optional tests - Mr. GB is more concerned with these than me but for his sake I want to ask and find out if they are covered and when we can do them if we decide to.

  • Can we schedule our BIG ultrasound???? :)
  • Make sure to schedule our 19 Week appointment with the "alternate" doctor who could be at the delivery just in case Dr. C isn't available
I know there's more... ah, for next time!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert