September 9, 2009

Hit the 1st bump in the pregnancy

My doctors office called today, while I was at work and left a message on my voice mail that I didn't get until 11pm. My one hour glucose tolerance test was a little high so I win the lovely prize of having to have the 3 hour test done.

With my medical issues over the past couple of years I know that I am at a higher risk for gestational diabetes and this is why my doctor has tested me so early in the first place.
So tomorrow (or rather later this morning) I get to call and find out how much fun the next test will be.

The journey may not be easy but I think in the end it will be all worth it once our little Daffodil Bud is here.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert