September 13, 2009

Actually looking forward to a Monday!


This picture pretty much sums up how I feel right now. Tomorrow is my appointment with the reproductive endocrinologist and I am so excited. I know it's only a consultation and I won't have all the answers I want right away, but it's a great start. On my patient profile sheet (which Sunshine Bud correctly described as being 27 pages!) they ask what your expectations are for the appointment. My expectations are for the doctor to let me know if what my OBGYN started is the correct treatment for the issues I'm having (currently taking clomid) and if it is, to set up a plan to monitor how it's working. If clomid is not what the RE thinks will work for me, then I want to explore my other options. I hope that Mr. CB and I leave the office with a new confidence that we will be announcing our BFP very soon.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert