September 9, 2009

1st Time Sex

Well you ladies are really going to give me some crap for this one... I haven't admitted it to anyone but Mr. GB (who's been less than pleased).

But yes, it took 11 weeks for the 1st time to have sex while pregnant. Ok that's not entirely true - there were a few times before we found out we were KU where we did the baby dance - however it's been a long 6 week dry spell since we got those 5 positive HPT's.


I'm crazy right? I've read web sites, I've asked friends, and Mr. GB even asked Dr. C at our consultation appointment - all confirmed it's OK to have sex while you are KU!

I don't think my problem was only with the fact that I was nervous. While I wasn't having any morning sickness, I still wasn't feeling myself. I felt bloated and I was tired. I just wasn't in the mood.

Anyway, last night Mr. GB had HAD it... it was go time. So even though I'd already went to bed an hour before him, I was still awake when he came into the room. He put on his best moves and got the deed done. Sorry if that's TMI but it was great! It was like the 1st time all over again and we've been together for almost 9 years.



Now that that's out of the way... on to 2nd trimester sex! I've heard it's fabulous! :-)

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert