August 31, 2009

I'm perplexed AND scared to test!

For some reason, I'm really worried about testing this cycle. I just can't bear to see another BFN! Yet I have numerous people telling me that they think I'm pregnant based on my chart.
I also feel like I very well could be pregnant but then again I'm not tired or run down. Maybe it's just too early for thos symptoms yet.
Well, I guess I will just have to wait and see what my temperature does tomorrow. If it goes up, then I may test. I was trying so hard to hold out until Saturday but we will see if I make it or not.
Ugh, I really hate the flip flopping that I'm doing right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it, do it, do it, do it!!!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Jenifire said...

Wait wait wait!!! I don't want to see you disappointed if you do see a BFN. I'm praying for that BFP for you.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert