June 21, 2012

21w5d :)

Here is another update and a new US pic!

How far along: 21 weeks 5 days!

Total weight change: +14 total, based on Doctor's office scale (yikes!) But nurse said I was fine, and Dr. C had nothing to say about it... Just have to make sure I don't gain too much more, especially since I started out overweight. Next appointment is July 5th :)

Maternity clothes: For the most part, I am staying away from actual maternity clothes... I got some stretch yoga pants at old navy which happened to be Maternity (this particular store has a small Maternity section), but the rest of the stuff I've been wearing has been stretch pants, leggings, dresses, and the only pair of jeans that still fit, and look like they'll fit for a while longer :)


Stretch Marks: Yes, same as before, unfortunately :(

Movement: As predicted in my last post, this has definitely increased! He is moving a lot more regularly now :) I am actually really looking forward to Mr. DBud being able to feel his movements.

Sleep: Still love my Boppy Total Body Pillow! :) :) :) Woke up with a headache today, but I have a feeling it was just an "off" day.

Best Moment This Past Week: Having more regular movement, and getting a chance to see him at our 21w4d ultrasound :)

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Getting sick both Monday and Tuesday morning of this week... Not fun :( oh, and the WICKED heartburn I've been having.

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but not as deep as it used to be... and we've got linea nigra! Mine starts way above my belly button and then continues down under, and is still kind of light... but Mr. DBud noticed it :)

Cravings/Aversions: Same as before... Pizza from this place nearby called "Roman's" and strawberries :) I'm also loving my Ham&Cheese hot pockets, and LOVE cereal :)

Symptoms: The swelling in my ankles has gone down, tremendously, but my heartburn has definitely increased, which sucks. I was also sick a couple times this week, which I mentioned above.

We had another anatomy scan this week, which was great! I have to go back again next week to have some more measurements... But everything looks good, so far! Here is a picture of our sweet baby :)




Until next time :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Me said...

Yay! OK, not to the heartburn...but to getting to see your LO and to everything going well for you.

Love the u/s pic!

~Cactus Bud

Diva Bud said...

Thanks!!! Sometimes, I still can't believe I'm pregnant :) It's such a great feeling. I always say, it's amazing how much this little guy is already loved... And he's not even here yet! Hope all is well with you and your little man :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert