May 31, 2012

39 Weeks

6 days until my due date! I saw my midwife today, and she said to expect to go 10 days past my due date. She also said to drink more water, and to do 10 minutes of pelvic rocking a day in order to encourage my baby to change her position again. She is still head down, but not facing the right direction. I am feeling great these days as far as my stomach goes, but I am feeling more exhausted everyday. Mr Lucky Bud has been great and has been taking the kids in the evenings if I want to rest.

I am trying to treat everyday like it could be the day I go into labor, so I am trying to focus on eating great and getting plenty of rest.

I have been hoping to have our baby in June sine our deductible resets June 1st, so it would be better to have the deductible met at the beginning of the cycle, then to have to pay it all in May and then have to start all over. I only have 7 more hours until June 1st, so I think I am going to make it.

Well, here is until next week, unless something happens before that!

39 Weeks pregnant

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert