January 25, 2012

11 weeks...

Ok so not much to report. I've listened to Skittle's heart beat a few more times since my last past. Happily it's been staying 168-172. It just makes my heart sing everytime I hear it and makes me all the more anxious to meet this little person.

The constipation has improved greatly. I've begun taking my magnesium, stool softeners and prenatal vitamin in the morning with breakfast so taking them on a daily basis has helped. I'm not eating the prunes like I should because I think they get nastier every time I have to eat them. Yuck!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I up a total of 5 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. A shame compared to Lucky's 20lbs at 20 weeks. =o/ Oh well. I'm not going crazy with my eating but am eating more frequently. Still mostly carbs, which I'm sure is where the weight gain has come from but I don't do well with heavy foods so I stick to things like Cheeze-Its, Goldfish, crackers, etc.

A lot of my girls say that I'm showing already and although my scrub pants are getting uncomfortable I can't really tell an obvious difference. My belly looks bigger and "rounder" so to speak but just not like the other bumps I've seen. I plan on getting a couple pairs of bigger scrubs in the very near future though and maybe some tops. My jeans are fine (I've been using a hairbow to keep them fastened; the belly band doesn't work well for me).

The nausea has calmed down quite a bit even since my last post. The headaches still get me down sometimes though. And my energy level has lagged dramatically. I mean cleaning the house? Puh-leaze! Thank goodness for a kind and supportive husband who has been a HUGE helped with laundry, dishes, cleaning the bathrooms, etc. Thanks Mr. CB! =o) I've also discovered that my new bedtime according to my body is around 8:30-9pm. Too bad I can't listen to it. Mr. CB works 3rd shift and I wake him up and get him ready for work. Plus that's an extra 15-20 minutes a day that I can spend with him (we only get to see each other for about an hour everyday due to work schedules).

Okie dokie, looking at the computer is bothering my head so I'm going to sign off for now.

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Yay! 11 weeks already :) :) :) so awesome! Glad you're feeling better...

Bossy Bud said...

I can't believe you're already 11 weeks! SO excited for you, Curly! :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert