December 5, 2011

Stairway to Heaven?

Well, I am currently 10DPO, and my chart is doing this:



I don't know if this is a good sign or not, but I browsed the chart gallery on FF again, and compared mine to charts resulting in pregnancy belonging to women with similar issues to mine, and so far things look promising. My temps have stayed up, and have only continued to gradually rise. Not that this is the deciding factor on whether or not I'm KU or not... I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!!

As you can see, I haven't been able to resist the urge to POAS... No BFPs yet, but definitely hoping for a BFP soon!!! Thankfully I have a pretty crazy week ahead, so it should go by fast while being relatively distracting. This still won't keep me from obsessing over every temp and symptom... But it helps (at times).




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Well that seems very promising, keeping my fingers crossed that a BFP will show up soon!!! Isn't it great when there is a busy week to help distract our thoughts?!

Diva Bud said...

Thank you!!! I hope so too... trying to stay positive :)

And yes, it helps... though the further along I am in the 2WW, the CRAZIER I get :-/

Me said...

Fingers crossed that that is the start of a triphasic chart!

I'm thinking either way though that this has been a good cycle for you. You seem to be learning a lot about charting and your body. A win no matter what.

~Cactus Bud

Diva Bud said...

I am hoping that everything went well this time... Last time I got KU, it was honestly a fluke. I thought I might be Oing around the time that we BDed, and had just started Metformin... So, honestly it just "happened". After the MC, my body has been "off", and it finally started feeling like it was going This time, I am doing A LOT more to actually try. I guess we shall wait and see what happens!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert