December 6, 2011

Kicks and Giggles...

Okay, so just for the heck of it I decided to check my temp this morning. It was 98.7. I was acutally kind of surprised that it was elevated. I decided to go ahead and start temping just in case AF shows up so that I would have a temp to count as "CD 1." So we'll see.

I promise I am going to keep checking it no matter what ~ Diva has me convinced. Besides, if I am KU then it will be able to tell me if I will MC again with a drop.

Tomorrow is CD28 so I'm anxious to check another HPT. I've even had some nausea yesterday and today so that's not helping either.

I'll let you all know!

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Yay! You should definitely get into the habit of temping while TTC... I have found that it does help, hence why I started doing it again.

Unfortunately, those of us with IF problems have to go to "extremes" when TTC. Someone told me once to count 14 days before AF is due and BD like crazy before and after, and that should get you KU. If only it was so easy :-/

Keep it up! I'm sure it'll pay off :)

Curly Bud said...

Thanks Diva! Your kind words of encouragement are always so welcome!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert