December 18, 2011

It is what it is :-/

First off, I am SO happy to be on vacation. As Bossy said, this is definitely one of the perks of being a Teacher. Granted, I love working with the kids, putting on shows, teaching them about music, etc... But sometimes, you just need a break. And a LONG one at that. Two full weeks to e exact ;)

Well, after not being able to temp for a couple of days, I finally got back on the temping train. Here is what my chart looks like now:




And I am more confused than ever. Even though my temp went just below the cover line yesterday, today it shot right back up. This is after I went to bed at 3 a.m. and woke up at 7:45 specifically to temp (I went back to sleep after). Still no AF and I haven't POAS since about 5 days ago.

I have an appointment with my OB for an annual check up, and am curious to see what she says. After that, we'll see what our next step is. I am curious to see what she recommends, and what tests and such she runs, or whatever. I guess we shall see!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert