November 25, 2011

Can it be?

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's been a crazy year, but at the end of the day we cannot forget what we have to be thankful for <3 With that said... Here is the result of last night's OPK.



Not too shabby... And, after temping this morning, this is what my "mini-chart" looks like:



Could it possibly be a temp drop? It's hard to tell since I haven't been temping all month... But... If I continue temping (which I will) and there's a rise in temp, we may have a winner :)

Mr. DBud and I did not BD last night due to our turkey-induced comas. But, regardless, our TTC Track Record has been pretty good.



If we BD tonight, we should be un good shape :) I told you all I was determined to bake a Turkey this month ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert