October 25, 2011

Should Have Known


So no working out this last week or this :( which is not what I wanted. I should have figured something was up when I kept sleeping all day and night last week. I swear I couldn't get enough sleep. I was like the walking dead. Dark circles, super pale skin, walking all slow like. UGH!

Trust me I was getting sleep and a lot of it... like 12 plus hours and still would wake up and feel like I had gotten no sleep. I couldn't understand why or what was going on.

Well, then last week it finally hit me... my chest starting hurting and bad and getting heavy. Three hours had passed and I still didn't feel better... actually worse. So I finally called my husband who called to try and get me in urgent care... no such luck.

So ER here we come. Got to the ER and I got out of the car to walk to the door and by the time I got to the door I couldn't even breath. I ended up getting put into some special room and they did what they needed to do.

Well, found out I had bronchitis with the onset of pneumonia :( So it's ten days of meds and by the way they cause cracked heels, loss of appetite etc. Well, I can breath better and my chest isn't in pain, but with no desire to eat I feel weak and tired still. I am hoping that next week will be better and I can get back to the gym.

I blame it on the fluctuating weather here... I am not use to the cold and rain and everything else. I will just have to be patient and it will take time to get use too.

1 comments:

Lucky Bud said...

I am so sorry! I hope that you feel better soon!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert