October 12, 2011

Home at Last

After a very long day of driving, we are finally home from Michigan! We had a fun time visiting some friends that we met and stayed with durning Little Lucky Buds adoption. I also gathered info, like pictures on his birthmothers side. I got a tiny bit, but not much on the birthfathers side.

Well I am 6 weeks along and my due date is June 8th! I am still very cautiously hopeful. It is hard to get my hopes up too much when my Dr. is so hesitant. He says not to get excited until after my 9 week ultrasound. I have my 6 week ultrasound tomorrow and I can't wait to see how it goes!!! I really hope that everything is okay! The Dr said that he expects it to be one baby from my HCG levels, although you can never know for sure. I guess we will find out tomorrow! My biggest fear is that I will go in, and nothing will show up at all:(

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert