September 15, 2011

A sign?

Do any of you ladies believe in signs? I mean like you were supposed to be on the 11 o'clock train but lost your keys making you late, and keeping you out of a horrific train accident - that kind of sign.

Well, I do. And yesterday I wonder if I saw one. Let me explain...

The BF made me a bracelet (beautiful) with the baby's birthstones on it (peridot for August, and amethyst for February) - strangely my two fave colors. I wear it practically every day and have received many compliments on it, though I rarely go into the meaning of the colors. Well yesterday, as I was getting out of the car I hooked my pocketbook on my left forearm and proceded to walk toward the stairs to get into the office. I heard a little snap. My bracelet broke! Now on one hand, I'm sad that it broke but not devastated because it can easily be fixed. But on the other, is it a sign? Does that mean that this cycle of miscarriages is broken like my bracelet? I thought it was ironic especially happening this week when I am to take a HPT this weekend/early next week.

Definitely a head-scratcher!

*Symptoms: increased cravings, increased fatigue and CRABBINESS!!! <~~Poor Mr. Curly Bud! I know that these symptoms can also be caused by AF, but I feel they are different than normal.

1 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

I definitely believe in signs. I once was held up for ridiculously long time in a fast food line just to end up being the first on the scene of a bad traffic accident. I'd just had a refresher on my first aid training that very day. I swear that wasn't coincidence.

Good luck with your testing! Fingers big time crossed that whenever your BFP arrives that the miscarriage chain is indeed broken.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert