September 30, 2011

Appointment Made!!

I have finally gotten around to making a new appointment with the new fertility Dr. I get to fill out a bunch of paperwork but I know it makes it easier for the Dr. to get a feel of where we have been and what we have already been diagnosed with. I think I am ready to get back on the roller coaster of treatments. It has been 8 months since the last IVF in February and if we don't start right away and this next round isn't successful then I will be 32 before having a baby!!! I know, not ancient, but when we are talking about prime fertile years time is tickin' away!!

I also may have some good news but am going to wait till next week to blog about it when I know more information!! Stay tuned...

1 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Not to mention 35+ will but you in the "high risk" category, which would suck. I hope this all works out for you!!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert